• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root i dont know anything

alup

Lurker
Nov 28, 2010
can someone explain me in croatian-serbian-bosnian how to root i7500 and install costum rom and tell me best rom in their opinion. im copleatly noob and dont know how shit. or in english but slow becouse i really dont know anything..yea i know that i ask too much..
ne snalazim se u ovom tehnickom mambodjambo sranju.. tj nisam kompletni idiot medjutim bio bi jaako jebeno zahvalan kad bi mi netko u par recenica objasnio zasto nesto radim a ne samo da to napravim.

thanks

can someone explain me in croatian-serbian-bosnian how to root i7500 and install costum rom and tell me best rom in their opinion. im copleatly noob and dont know how shit. or in english but slow becouse i really dont know anything..yea i know that i ask too much..
ne snalazim se u ovom tehnickom mambodjambo sranju.. tj nisam kompletni idiot medjutim bio bi jaako jebeno zahvalan kad bi mi netko u par recenica objasnio zasto nesto radim a ne samo da to napravim.

thanks

Best place to look is the following link:

All Things Root - Android Forums

At the very least you could have someone translate it if your not sure of something in there. Hope that helps.

Upvote 0

thanks

nice to see someone from near region here :p
Read the sticky thread here (in this section of the forum). If you have any questions or need help you're welcome to post them here.
Welcome to the forum, btw.

Pozdrav. :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones