• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root I dont know what I did, help pls

projectpaki

Oct 11, 2010
I am running Cognition 2.3b4 and came across this apk for battery mod [APP] SGS Battery Icon Mod2 (Mand. Update) - xda-developers. Now I didnt really know what I was doing, so I clicked a mod I believe for JPM and let it reset...

so now, the cognition screen came up, i saw my home screen with new battery but i wasnt able to click anything, then it would buzz a few times, go back to homescreen (minus widgets) and then rinse and repeat.

so i rebooted in cwm recovery and ran my last nandroid restore only to have it stuck at the atnt logo screen...

i dont know what to do, help pls. :(

I am running Cognition 2.3b4 and came across this apk for battery mod [APP] SGS Battery Icon Mod2 (Mand. Update) - xda-developers. Now I didnt really know what I was doing, so I clicked a mod I believe for JPM and let it reset...

so now, the cognition screen came up, i saw my home screen with new battery but i wasnt able to click anything, then it would buzz a few times, go back to homescreen (minus widgets) and then rinse and repeat.

so i rebooted in cwm recovery and ran my last nandroid restore only to have it stuck at the atnt logo screen...

i dont know what to do, help pls. :(

Flash back to stock?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones