• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

I don't like to point fingers but...

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol... I was wondering what the restrictions were for being on probation..

I've gotten a bit fired up before... and if it wasn't for that edit button...
There might not be a Cableguy in these forums :eek:

Yes, it's really quite shameful and I have certainly learned my lesson. I will never antagonize a MOD again (that was for the Probation Board). The worst part is, I can spell (really I can), but on that rare occasion that I misspell a word, I can't edit to correct it....that and the careless/reckless thoughts I sometimes post. :D

Upvote 0
The MAJORITY of people do not have problems with the Eris and you generally do not hear from them because the majority of people do not post on phone nerd forums like we do. People who complain on these forums do so for a reason: they are unhappy and usually are looking for assistance. Maybe try a little compassion?

Very true. The only people I know who are truly frustrated with their Android phones are people who don't understand them as well. Well that and everyone I know who has an Eris (Except for my girlfriend) does NOT like it. They drool over everyone's Incredible's in the office and feel like they jumped too early - definitely the consensus on my end.

Upvote 0
Very true. The only people I know who are truly frustrated with their Android phones are people who don't understand them as well. Well that and everyone I know who has an Eris (Except for my girlfriend) does NOT like it. They drool over everyone's Incredible's in the office and feel like they jumped too early - definitely the consensus on my end.

I saw one of the employees at the Verizon store use his Incredible. It was noticeably quicker at opening and closing apps and animations were smoother. Was it worth the money to make an upgrade from my Eris? Not by a long shot. They are still the same thing, only the Incredible does them quicker and a little better.

Upvote 0
I saw one of the employees at the Verizon store use his Incredible. It was noticeably quicker at opening and closing apps and animations were smoother. Was it worth the money to make an upgrade from my Eris? Not by a long shot. They are still the same thing, only the Incredible does them quicker and a little better.

Incredible, shimedible! :p

After rooting and using a rom with overclocking, this bad boy flies! :cool:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones