• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root I finally get the performance I want!

For the option to turn the second core on, it shouldn't have to be done with an init.d script, for that we edited system files. However, for the scheduler, there is an init.d script. That I'm hoping can be built into a ROM, instead of having to use a script.

Your correct. It does not have to be done through a script, but in my opinion it is the correct way to do it. That or modification to the kernel

Upvote 0
Well mouse and i have had no trouble at all modifying the boot.img. the reason the oc kernel wont work is because it still isnt compatable with the phone yet, its gonna take some serious work kuz its avid code not force code and nobody has the force code

Editing just the init.rc though as long as youre careful should work tho i know it works for us

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones