• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

I finally used Pandora

sparky07

Jul 16, 2010
Every time I tried to use Pandora I was driving. It would ask for my email address and password, so I would just turn it off and try to remember to set it up when I got home. So I finally set it up at home (so I could write down the password) a couple days ago.

I can't belive I waited this long to set up a Pandora acct. It is AWESOME!!! If you haven't used Pandora, take the time to set it up. It only take a couple minutes and you will really enjoy.:)

Yes,it's useful
smile.gif

Upvote 0
I've got Slacker, Pandora, and TuneIn all loaded on my DX. The three get used all the time. My monthly data utilization would likely be huge had I not set up the phone to auto-connect to WiFi in each of my work areas.

God Bless WiFi. Granted most of us are on unlimited plans, but I stream either pandora or scanner radio all day while I'm at work (62 hours a week) so I'd hate to see my data usage if I wasnt on the wifi

Upvote 0
God Bless WiFi. Granted most of us are on unlimited plans, but I stream either pandora or scanner radio all day while I'm at work (62 hours a week) so I'd hate to see my data usage if I wasnt on the wifi

Absolutely! And in my case it's a money saver too as it's given me a music alternative so I no longer needed my XM radio subscription...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones