1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

General I fixed my Infuse HOW!?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Cawley87, Aug 21, 2012.

1. Uri_Z

Uri_Z Lurker

Jul 24, 2014
    AMAZING! I can't believe it worked!
    I had to register especially to show my gratitude!
    Thanks for showing us the way, original poster guy!

Advertisement

2. lilsaint getrich

Mar 28, 2015
    Male

hey ,this is crazy Charley .another long story from Ghana-africa, I use sony Ericsson n someone gave my friend a galaxy infuse ,he told my friend that he sat on it is stuck on bootloop so we my n my friend sent the phone to an electronic repairer,he checked on it for about 4 hours, we went home and came back and found that he has still not been able to repaired the phone, so we took the phone. thinking to take it to a new repairer the next day, so I check on this thread n I realise that it was the power bottom that is actually stuck so I decided to drop it too,afterall we dud nit buy it but I Did not raise it too high,just about a half feet for 5 times, I put back the battery n woow it powered I smoothly so I shouted loudly n called my friend, hey the phone is oon n it was all joy. kudos to de guy whu wrote that long story I taught I was the on one reading it. but here written the longest one.add me on facebook lilsaint getrich lodnfrmdbarrm

3. big%boy%big

big%boy%big Well-Known Member

Aug 26, 2010
    Male
    FT del'y driver/installer for Starpower
    Dallas Texas
    Dude! I had the same issue until I saw this hilarious post. I bought a slightly used, Samsung Infuse from an eBay seller that I just got in the mail this evening.

Long story short, I jokingly did what you did and slammed it on the hard carpet mat...Viola! It booted right up...unbelievable!! =O

You are da man!!

4. manislaady

manislaady Lurker

Apr 5, 2016
    I just tried throwing it and nothing happened, but....I just hit it (on the power button side) against a wooded table and wha la! It came on...go figure!