1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

I Flashed the rom but i can't go in custom recovery

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Nubidubi23, Jan 2, 2019.

1. Nubidubi23

Nubidubi23 Lurker

my home button is broken , h e l p m e
    i tried adb but it only lets me go in normal recovery

2. lunatic59

lunatic59 Moderati ergo sum

If the adb command
    Code (Text):
    1. adb reboot recovery
    takes you to the stock recovery, then you don't have a custom recovery installed. Like the Highlander, there can be only one.

Nubidubi23, Jfalls63 and bcrichster like this.
  3. Nubidubi23

Nubidubi23 Lurker

update : used adb (thank you lunatic59 <3) , rooted it , flashed twrp custom recovery , but while the su binary was updating (i tried to update it with twrp automatically , from the su app , but it failed ) it got stuck on the "updating" screen for like 10 minutes so i reseted the phone . long story short , it got bricked and i have to do all this all over again . i can still access custom recovery and download/odin mode , but what do i do? i dont wanna repeat the same mistake

4. bcrichster

bcrichster ROMinator

Flash another ROM from twrp after formatting data but use Magisk instead of SuperSu

#4 bcrichster, Jan 4, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2019
    Nubidubi23 and Jfalls63 like this.
  5. Nubidubi23

Nubidubi23 Lurker

i used magisk at the beggining , but i never tried it before so i just wanted to stick with supersu . so can i just flash the same rom again but just stick with magisk?

Jfalls63 likes this.

Samsung Galaxy A5 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy A5 release date was December 2014. Features and Specs include a 5.0" inch screen, 13MP camera, 2GB RAM, Snapdragon 410 processor, and 2300mAh battery.

December 2014
Release Date
Reviews