• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

I found disturbing news 2day Google wants to ban phandroid app WTF!

Should Phandroid have to change the name of its forum app, as they have been asked to by Google?

• Who feel's that Google should Merge Phandroid.com with Google as a partner?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to be honest here.......

I think this was a silly thread to start in the first place. If one just changes the name of their app, everything is fine. If you want to put an app on their play store then you gotta play by their rules! That's how life works and in the grand scheme of things it isn't asking to much. At the end of the day Google has to do what they feel is best for Android.
Not what you think is best!

N i will be honest as well I'am not the only one that feels this way "results" fends for itself.

Do what they must. but along the way dont forget who got them there as well. Crap on us n we will stop buying n we will make it well known, stop suppling ideas to their cute lil undeveloped lil kid store. Thats how we stand up for ourselves. We as in the consumer we as the opensource as the labors of the hard work through pure skilled developers. Not the ones that took the back seat n road it out till it became a hit. While they preyed upon us for ideas we as the ones who keep them in business through our free knowledge who got them there . without "us" there is no and will not be android anymore...... thats the facts.
So i ask anyone who really owns android?

Upvote 0
Its been awhile since i posted today. N because i make my point stand out more than others. Im supposed to shut it down. We will let the people decide if my post stays or goes. How many ???? Want me to shut it down.
Hit thanks if u think it should stay
Just type the word gone if u want it gone.
If theres more people that want my post gone then i will delete it.

Upvote 0
Since the name is changed, it seems like there's not much more to discuss. Maybe time for us all to let this poor dead horse rest in peace?

Couldn't agree more! :)
Name's been changed, thread's derailed, sounds like time to close her up.
We have an Android Lounge and off topic Lounge if you'd like to start up some new discussion there.
Any questions, let me know!
/thread

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones