1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

I give in! Android take me!!!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Lepruk86, Jan 2, 2012.

1. Lepruk86

Lepruk86 Lurker
    None

Jan 2, 2012
    Student and Tech-assistant
    England
    Howdy :).

I have wanted an Iphone since the 3gs release but always held back because of the price...

Well the latest batch of Android phones really impressed me! Especially since I was able to get one free on a cheap contract (Yay!)

I am still slightly unsure on my decision though...

I had the choice between the Galaxy S2 and the Motorola Droid Razr...

I chose the Razr at the time but since doing some research I am wondering if I should have taken the Galaxy? I can't decide and it seems like a lot of people are in the same boat.

I can still return it for the other of course but having played about with the phone a bit; I really like it. I may just stick with it and hope the update comes soon!

Anyway Lengthy intro sorry but just explaining my background; will continue to read more 'til my 14 days no fuss policy is over xD.

Anyway quite simply...

Hi hi :D

Advertisement

2. AndroidAdvntge

None

Dec 29, 2011
    Welcome to the forums!

The Galaxy S2 is well known and well loved across the nation as the most sold phone. Whether or not that is due to bandwagoning, who knows. I do know that since the Galaxy is so popular, there will be a lot of apps, upgrades, roms, ect for it.

With all of that said, I have heard great things about the Razr, and if you are enjoying it then I don't see the need to switch. It's all about preference in the long run.

Hope this helped! Enjoy!