• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

I give up.....

lets all draw some major inferrences and conclusions out of this.... derp

this was an irresponsible range instructor who did everything wrong..... period

if you know anything about gun safety then you know he didnt follow any safe practices

it had nothing to do with the age of the person firing the weapon...... or the type of weapon.... although admittedly I cant think of a good reason this kid needed to be firing this weapon other than thrill seeking irresponsible parents

and whomever invented the saying "kids and guns don't mix" must be a total moron

there are plenty of kids who have been taught safe gun practices and are just as prepared and responsible with a firearm as any adult (police and military included)

this was an idiotic instructor (who by the way violated his own companies guidelines which say minimum age 10)

but Im sure we can use this as an example of why all guns should be banned

Upvote 0
Hi,
I'm just going to preemptively check in here and ask that folks keep the debate targeted to the topic. Please attack said topic vehemently without disparaging or attacking the folks holding views opposite yours.:)

If you feel steam coming out of your ears at someone's post or feel you are personally being attacked, hit the report button and let us know.

I do want to emphasize that this is purely a drive by post, nothing thus far needed attention. OK, tap your gloves and go to your respective corners.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones