• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

I go by R.J. :D

I have only been an android user for about three months, and at first I had the Sanyo Zio from cricket, but then I got the ZTE Score also from cricket. I'm afraid to say, they're both pretty crappy when it comes to having like a Nexus or a Galaxy.. But it's android none the less and I love every bit of it!!

Many do the same. I first came here prior to my first Android phone purchase trying to make up my mind which to buy. I fell in love with the atmosphere.. the friendly helpful users here. I haven't found the exit door yet lol. No kidding, it is a great site for information and all of it comes from other Android users. First hand info is hard to beat. Have fun and it's great to have you become a part of these forums.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones