• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

mrwhtbear

Lurker
Aug 21, 2012
I just recieved my Maxx and activated it when I first fired it up I had a Banner? up at the top of my home screen that alowed me to place people I called or tex on what would be a regular basis some how in my bumbling wisdom I managed to delete this feature and I would like it back but I can not seem to find out how to do this. Can any one help?

In your "people" app, click on a person and there is a star in the upper right hand corner. This places them into your "favorites" I currently have 19 selected I am unsure of how many can be starred. That is besides the point. After you have selected your "favorites" go into the app drawer and go to widgets. Find the "favorites" widget. Press and hold. Place where you would like it placed. Done. Once placed you can reorder them however you like. Just open the widget by swiping down and then click the settings gear in the upper right hand corner.

Reactions: mrwhtbear
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones