• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

I got a call from VZW's President's office!

Interestingly enough there really is a link to dude's e-mail address. I am sure lackies answer it. I wrote him about the battery and my idea for getting geeks like us off his back. I guess we'll see if I get a reply. big long e-mail to say big fail releasing a phone with a demo battery instead of a real one, and could you maybe have an optional downloaded stock version of Android OS updates available for each phone for the Geeks that want the features or that don't like the bloat of Sense, and let everyone else wait on the HTC Sense to be built, tested, sent in, tested, reworked, tested, returned, reworked again, tested, scrapped and started over, tested sent in, returned, reworked, then released finally, then stopped, reworked, re-released, stopped because of an error at the pushout company, then re-released hopefully to finish.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones