• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help i got a san fran yesterday

aardys

Aug 7, 2010
third rock from the sun
well i own an HTC desire, :)and yesterday i got a san fran for the wife,
and OMG :eek: i rooted it and flashed it wth japanese jellyfish . and i am amazed:eek: it works perfect , its 95% of the desire at a fith of the cost :thinking:
bloody amazing for the money , i wish this had have been available when i wanted an android .:(
i still have 17 months to pay for my htc desire . yikes
only down sides i can find are , no camera flash , and a second or so lag, when using compair to desire .

I know, I was shocked how good the Orange SF is for the money. You'll notice the difference with the Desire after a while - things like the GPS lock being much slower than the Desire, audio quality inferior, no browser Flash etc. but it's still amazingly good value, and blows any other phone at that price point out of the water.

I'm looking forward to what ZTE gives us next at this price point.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones