1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

I got, got with an S3

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by lovesicp, Nov 7, 2014.

1. lovesicp

lovesicp Newbie

Sounds funny but I have a htc one sv that I hate and wanted a galaxy. Found someone selling one cheap because the phone screen is cracked. Met up a little while ago just to find the ESN is bad. (its boost mobile with no sim so may be the MEID) anyway, I am sure people have already asked but Im so mad right now i just want to know is there anything i can do? TIA. I just cant believe I was stupid enough not to ask for the numbers and go online and check it.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. gamingwiz

gamingwiz Member

In my experience there is nothing you can do to fix a bad esn, atleast on prepaid phones

3. lovesicp

lovesicp Newbie

Really that sucks. I guess its a good thing I'm only $65 out on it. I called boost and they said I'd need the account pin to the phone. Or to know when it was activated neither of which I know. This sucks I really wanted this phone. Thanks for answering though.

4. hatredg0d

hatredg0d Well-Known Member

Being that it is a pre-paid it was most likely reported stolen. Changing the ESN/MEID to bypass this is illegal.

Mikestony likes this.
  5. lovesicp

lovesicp Newbie

Yea boost said it had been. Being that i bought it from Craigslist should i file a report or am i just stuck at a loss. Never bought a bad esn phone before

Samsung Galaxy S3 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S3 release date was May 2012. Features and Specs include a 4.8" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Exynos 4412 Quad processor, and 2100mAh battery.

May 2012
Release Date
Reviews