I dropped my Galaxy S3 into water and it was submerged for maybe 10 seconds before I frantically recovered the device. I've taken the back off and the battery out and left it in rice overnight. When I plug in, I can get sounds and vibrations, but no screen display. I've heard from others some homemade remedies, but I'd like to check before using them. First one is to use my blow dryer on the case for a few minutes to dry out any hidden areas. The second option is to bury the case in several layers of socks and put it in the dryer. Shall I try these or do you have a different remedy? Appreciate your advice.