• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

I got my EVO invitation from Sprint 6/4

I just received an email from Sprint inviting me to own my HTC EVO on June 4.

I have spent 3 months loading up an iPhone and have everything backed up on iTunes (of course). My contacts are all sync'd with gmail and Facebook, and I have been verifying that the apps that I use most are available.

What is the best way to get all of this stuff (contacts, music, apps, whatever) transferred to another program that I can upload to a new android phone?

Thanks,

Rick

I can only talk about me with my Incredible, but considering beyond the 4g / hdmi out / screen size / nandflash they are pretty much the same.

For the contacts and mail and calendar, the second you log into the phone with your Google username and password it will all filter down to the phone.

As for moving music from iTunes, I suggest using iSyncr (there is a free one and a pay one). It will allow you to sync music from iTunes to the phone itself. The free version will only let you do a playlist of 20 songs or so. The full version is unlimited. Up to 3 playlists at a time (including everything...but that of course is space dependent)

Reactions: rickyfll
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones