• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
I got the Tab 7.0 plus on Sat and it's now Thurs. I am loving every minute of it. Got it at BestBuy. I also got a Playbook case for it at Staples which fits it well... LOL! Only thing is the power button is half covered by one of the straps but not tightly so it's not a problem. It never pushes the power button down when I don't apply pressure so overall It's great and I leave the case on all the time. It's the Targus Leather Playbook case/stand. Other then that, all I can say is I highly recommend this tablet. The 7" form factor is perfect and this tablet is fast and reliable. Battery life is decent to good but not as great as I was expecting from the reviews. May have to tweak the settings some more. Any advice on this matter would be greatly appreciated. I mostly just surf around on it and read articles and stuff. Have tried video via youtube and that works without any problems. Screen is crisp. Evernote app is great. Honeycomb is awesome and touchwiz is not so bad. I heard it slows it down but I haven't noticed. This tablet is very slim and light and very portable. Overall I couldn't be happier! Also have the Acer A500 which is quite bigger and heavier but I love that too. They are completely different categories in my opinion cause of the size difference. The Acer should be getting ICS I read so hopefully this will too but either way I can't complain. Honeycomb 3.2 with touchwiz is fine by me. The micro SD slot will also come in handy when I start loading music, videos and games on it but for now I'm just taking it slow. Also the speakers are nice and loud too. Accelerometer is responsive and soon I will load nook app on it to read ebooks. Will let you all know how that goes. Again, highly recommended!

Upvote 0
:thinking:Got it today and setting it up. Got gmail and Jorte calendar set up and synced.
I have some questions:
1. How do you view emails without the list pane showing up on the left?
2. How do you view web pages full screen in landscape mode?
3. Is there no charging indicator at all on charger, cord, or device except with the screen turned on? If I turn it off and put it on the charger, how do I know when it's charged? Seems like for the high price of this thing, there would be some indication.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones