• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

murphy_31047

Feb 10, 2011
Long story short I was raving about the Galaxy Note for like six months and really wanted one and was going to preorder it today, but between funds, and a wife that is screaming about her (actually my old one since she broke hers)Iphone not working right she wanted a new phone. I rode up to att yesterday and picked up a nitro hd and quite impressed except for the fact the battery life sux ballz and there are no extended batteries on the market. I emailed mugen and seidio about one and if things arent looking good by the time the note is on display at att I might have to go take a look at it. Why do companies aim for being thin, who gives a shit, HEY LG and every other company that makes smartphones... frakkin wake up, most Top notch Android device users are heavy abusers of their phone and need that big battery. WTF. I dont want a piece of paper to put in my pocket that can only make one call two texts and have a standby for 30 minutes.(its not that bad but damn). you know what I mean. besides being thin is just that more vulnerable to snapping like a graham cracker.
I hope i didnt make a mistake

Upvote 0
I used to leave wifi off since I figured it contributed to battery loss. However, the other morning, I went off to work and forgot that I had wifi on. At the end of the day (evening) before bed, I still had half a battery left. I guess with a good wifi signal at work and at home, I save energy on emails and browsing over using the 4G LTE network.

Bottom line, for my needs (some calls, a few texts, a few pictures, some games and browsing), my phone lasts all day until I shut it off around 9:00. (I'm an old married guy, so I'm not out catting around all night like you young'uns.):D

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones