• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help I hate refurb phones!

I've talked to customer retention three times. Two of them where going to do something for us, but got disconnected like usual. I also had one of them say they where gonna call my local Sprint stores to see about getting my wife a new phone (At the time I made these calls I was still on my original Moment, now on #3) third lady I talked to was a real bitch! and I've always been nice to them, but I got real nasty with her for saying that Sprint does not have a policy that they'll replace the phone if it's been replaced 3 times after I've been told this by several people both at the store and on the phone. Once I get some money to buy new phones I'm gonna try again.

Our main thing is trying to find a phone for my wife since she doesn't need a smart phone, she just wants a text/facebook type phone, doesn't use email or anything. I have my eyes set on the EVO.

Upvote 0
I've talked to customer retention three times. Two of them where going to do something for us, but got disconnected like usual. I also had one of them say they where gonna call my local Sprint stores to see about getting my wife a new phone (At the time I made these calls I was still on my original Moment, now on #3) third lady I talked to was a real bitch! and I've always been nice to them, but I got real nasty with her for saying that Sprint does not have a policy that they'll replace the phone if it's been replaced 3 times after I've been told this by several people both at the store and on the phone. Once I get some money to buy new phones I'm gonna try again.

Our main thing is trying to find a phone for my wife since she doesn't need a smart phone, she just wants a text/facebook type phone, doesn't use email or anything. I have my eyes set on the EVO.

Yeah I hear ya. The issues with the Moment has really turned my wife off of smartphones, and has told me she really likes the LG Lotus Elite. It has the facebook functionality and has a QWERTY keyboard for texting and emails as well. That's all she wants with a phone other than the basic stuff.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones