• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Oyashiro

Lurker
Oct 22, 2010
I hate Xperia: The phone is stupid, slow start up, you need to download almost every application to actually do something simple (calculator, application to delete playlists, does not have a sound equalizer...), a lot of bugs (shuts down, lost my contacts, backup utility does not work...), and the software for connecting it to a computer is a complete joke: the phone keeps restarting when connected, to copy music, pictures and movies you need a second application and they always keep nagging for stupid updates (and you must update or you can't use it) and they only make things worse than before. HATE IT!

HATE IT! HATE IT! HATE IT! HATE IT!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Go die Sony! I'm was a huge Sony fan, but in the new millennium Sony became one of the worst companies ever. Low quality and defective hardware, 3rd rate software and a costumer service that s-u-c-k-s big time.

Avoid buying Sony products at all costs, thats an advice from me.

And no, I'm do not own or work at a rival company. I don't even know anyone who does, and I am not receiving money, directly or indirectly in writing this post!

That's all.

Reactions: faregon

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones