• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help I have a couple of Nexus 7 questions.

Jools1902

Lurker
Dec 27, 2012
Hi all, I am totally new to the android market and I am trying to find the answers to a couple of Nexus 7 queries that I have.
Firstly how do I turn off these clicks when I am typing? Its driving me nuts!
Secondly why don't some apps fully rotate 360 degrees. Its annoying as I have found out how to rotate the screen but some media apps (TV) will only rotate one way which means I cannot use the stand as picture is upside down.
Any help would be greatly appreciated , and I am sure I will be back before long with more questions. Thank you

If it's possible it will be under settings> language and input> then click dials next to your keyboard name for full options. Your keyboard may not allow this (which would be stupid I know), in which case I would recommend SwiftKey as a good replacement there's a trial version for a month if you want just look on the play store

Reactions: Jools1902
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones