1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

I have a Motorola Atrix, what should be next?

Discussion in 'Android Lounge' started by darklide, Oct 7, 2011.

?

iPhone 4S versus Nexus Prime

1. iPhone 4S

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Nexus Prime

8 vote(s)
    100.0%
  1. darklide

darklide Android Enthusiast

I currently have a Motorola Atrix and just want something different to play around with.

So should I wait for the Nexus Prime or preorder a iPhone 4S?

And will the Nexus Prime offer HSPA or just LTE?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. darklide

I would assume that the Nexus Prime will have horrible batter like, guessing from my Atrix I would assume if were lucky maybe 5 hours?

3. cds0699

cds0699 Android Expert

I wouldn't be so quick to assume that. If the Nexus Prime is made by Samsung, we might see some good battery life, because the battery life in the recent Epic 4G Touch is pretty good.

4. darklide

Though powering 4.5 inch screen with a resolution of 1280zx720 will be tasking on the video adapter. Which will drain battery life.

5. Stuntman

Stuntman Android Expert

The iPhone 4S will be more different to your Atrix than the Nexus Prime would be. If this is what you want, then go for the iPhone 4S or perhaps even a Windows Phone or BlackBerry.

6. afrost55

afrost55 Newbie

don't know. More info has to come out about the Nexus Prime.

7. Raresowns

Raresowns Lurker

why would you upgrade an already great phone but nexus prime would prbly be my pick

8. tipoo

tipoo Newbie

There was a rumour that it would have a 2000+ mAH battery pack. That would be (I think) the biggest stock battery in any shipping phone, the Atrix has ~1900. The battery shouldn't be bad if that's true, but there's no sense in deciding before a product is out anyways, why not just wait and see.