1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

I have a problem with the power button

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by reble, Apr 21, 2016.

1. reble

reble Android Enthusiast

On this ZTE Warp 4G if I am on a call and the phone is not on the charger ( the phone is set to stay awake all the time when on the charger or the USB cable to the laptop is plugged in). Anyways when I am sitting on hold on a call and the screen goes black (like its supposed to do when on the battery). When I tap the power button to wake the screen up so I can enter lets say an extension number. The screen does come up but the call also drops like I had hit the red bar to end the call. This just started. Now this phone has been doing a lot of weird things over the past 2 months. And I am 3 years over due on my phone plain for a new phone upgrade anyways. And that's going to get done when I get my May SSDI direct deposit. I am a firm believer in "if it isn't broke don't fix it/replace it". I go for the last mile possible out of the things that I own. Ie a car, electronic devices and so on. Is there a setting in the setup to change what the power button does or is it just an other bad quirk of a phone on it's last leg?

Steve

2. Best Answer:
    Post #2 by bcrichster, Apr 22, 2016 (1 points)

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

3. bcrichster

bcrichster ROMinator

There actually IS a setting that hangs up your call when you hit the pwr button, you must've hit it by accident recently. Look in settings - accessibility..
    [​IMG]

reble likes this.
  4. reble

reble Android Enthusiast

Thanks Bcrichster. That at lease solves that problem.

bcrichster likes this.

ZTE Warp 4G Forum

The ZTE Warp 4G release date was September 2013. Features and Specs include a 4.5" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Snapdragon 400 processor, and 2070mAh battery.

September 2013
Release Date
Reviews