• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

i have a question hopefully someone can answer

Ok I am completely confused . Up until today I have been able to open android forums. But now for some reason a cannot open it on either of my home computers using any browser and if my phone is connect to my wireless it can't connect either. Also a friend in the area with the same ISP can't connect. I called my ISP and asked if they may have blocked the site but they said they do not have that type of filtering system in place, and he could access the site from the computer he was using but he is in a different city a couple of hours away. I have also tried 2 different routers. Anyone have any idea what might be going on? Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.

EDIT: Ok can now access the site thru hidemya**.com, although it is less then ideal. Still have no idea why I can't access it on my home network.

Well sometimes it happen when server ( where Androidforums hosted ) did any changes it takes 4 to 12 hours for DNS configuration with your ISP. So don't worry it will be ok in few hours!

Meanwhile you either use secure Proxy IP which you can find from Google or may use VPN connection to connect which is most secure one!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones