• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help I have a Superpad stuck on android logo

Doniphan

Lurker
Apr 7, 2012
I have a Superpad stuck on droid logo. I tried factory reset. No result. I think is because the method i followed is for another model of he supperpad. I cannot find a correct method for my model:

a SuperPad [9V / 2 TF Slots / two USB slots / 1 ethernet slot / sawee10 / 10" display]

I also bought a male to male USB cable to flash from the PC. (because I readed that my model cannot flash with the TF card method). The PC doesnt even recognize it and doesnt ask for the driver.

I have the same problem, I bought it, used it 2 days downloaded couple app and left it on the desk for about a week, came back it was stuck on infotmic screen. reset it and it goes to the linux pinguin and to android_ stays there forever.....
I tried the home power back and nothing. USB cables don't work, pc wont even recognize. been like that for few monts looking for a solution. I think I will draw a red circle on the screen and use it for target practice. Freeking Chinese tablet...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones