• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

I have an Android and need to track an iphone

I currently have a galaxy S3. My wife and son have iPhones. I'm getting ready to upgrade my phone and would like to stick with android. The problem is I can't track my wife and son on their iPhones. I've tried the usual apps such as family tracker, life 360, family locator, and such but they don't work. And by don't work I mean my family simply turns those apps off on their iPhones. And the reason is they don't like having to update these apps or getting the ads sent to them on their phones from these apps. Two times my son has lost his iphone and we have had to call his mother for her to track it down for him. Is there an app I can get for my android phone that will track their iPhones that runs in the background and won't get their attention? Thank you.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones