• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help I have been looking and looking...

OK Forum... I need some much needed help.

I have been attempting to search (on and off this site) and still have not found what I need. Ever since switching to the Note II, the YouTube app has been VERY disappointing. I came from a RAZR and had NO issues on my current WiFi set-up in my home. So, I know it isn't that. Every time I watch a video it buffers... and buffers... and plays then buffers again.

Has anyone else came into this issue? If so can you please tell me how to fix this issue? When I go in through the Task Manager and close everything down it works like a charm; but then starts right back up. I watch A LOT of YouTube, especially at night before bed.

Please help a android brother out???? :(

I have been attempting to search (on and off this site) and still have not found what I need. Ever since switching to the Note II, the YouTube app has been VERY disappointing. I came from a RAZR and had NO issues on my current WiFi set-up in my home. So, I know it isn't that. Every time I watch a video it buffers... and buffers... and plays then buffers again.

Has anyone else came into this issue? If so can you please tell me how to fix this issue? When I go in through the Task Manager and close everything down it works like a charm; but then starts right back up. I watch A LOT of YouTube, especially at night before bed.

I have that issue too, I'm on sprint so I only have 3g in my house so I use my 4g wifi and I still get the buffering so wat I do is just watch the you tube videos with out hd sucks but when I'm in 4g area you tube plays good.

Upvote 0

I think it's YouTube thats the problem.
Mine has been buffering since the their last update.
For the 1st month I never experienced any buffering as you described.
Now, it's not even worth sitting thru it- hopefully they'll get it sorted out soon.

Upvote 0
I think it's YouTube thats the problem.
Mine has been buffering since the their last update.
For the 1st month I never experienced any buffering as you described.
Now, it's not even worth sitting thru it- hopefully they'll get it sorted out soon.

You should go into applications and uninstall updates. That will take you back to original YouTube that came on the phone which works much better then their last update. :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones