• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

I have got a Galaxy note

Hey could you check your memory usage on daily base?? I can't get it under 500-550 from the 800. Clearing memory goes to 386/800 but then after some use 500+/800 . Is this normal?? Hmmmmm

thanks in advance

Mine is almost the same normally over 500 but drops to 310ish
I think this is how Android works. It only frees up memory if it needs it and holds things in memory just in case you want to use them again.

Upvote 0
Recently, I have buy Samsung Galaxy Note (GT-N7000) and it is awesome but i have a difficulty with the WiFi connection. I can connected to my home wireless but i cannot connected to my office wifi (in some area in the office, can connected but from my desk i cannot) .. I cannot used the static IP address because my office server using the DHCP and it used the dynamic IP address provided from the server.

From the my desk, my Galaxy Note connected to the wireless transmitter and provided me with the correct IP address but i can browsed anything..

Additional information : I also using the Galaxy Tab 7 Plus and i not having this kind of problem with my tab.

Really need someone to advice me what to do ?

Thanks..

~anjang1980~

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones