• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help i have installed adopted storage but then this

corvairbob

Android Enthusiast
Jan 3, 2013
i have the samsung galaxy on5 sm-g550t1 i rooted it and titiamum backup said it is rooted. then i did sd card adopted storage and the phone in storage shows 17.24gb used out of 32.00gb the internal storage says 7.69 gb used of 8.00 gb and the sd card says 30.81 mb used of 14.79 gb and when i look at the application page it does not give me sections like internal and sd card etc.

so then i get a message to download lookout and so i said go and it came back and said not enough room. so what gives i figures i had adopter storage so maybe some apps will not go to sd card even though it is part of the complete storage now? any ideas here? thanks

the guys here did a good job trying to help me get my on5 rooted and to get the storage adopted but it just did not work. after i was done i had less storage than before i started. the high dollar sd card did not go good into internal storage. so what i had after all that work was 4 or maybe 5 apps taking space that then meant less user storage. so what i did was just reset the phone and that took all of the apps but the twrp out of my phone but that took storage. so then after about 5 factory resets i just went in and disabled the small space and turned off twrp so it would not go and download more twrp program. i did get more storage but now i just set the phone down and got me an lg Ariosto that has the larger internal memory and it works better. i think it was the phone being from metropcs they may have had it set internal to not allow what i needed to do. good luck on your quest for more internal storage on the on5 from metro pcs.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones