• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

I have NO clue what I'm doing

To Flash WarHeads 1.6 Rom

you need to do the following

Load the Ops file Behold2.ops or Behold2Partition.Ops

Second Load the bootloader

Boot - T939UVJC2-Bootloader-CL197861-Rev1. tar.md5

AND Load PDA

PDA - BH_Man_WarHeads.tar.md5

Then put your phone in download mode and then once ODIN detects the phone click start. Wait till it finishes and says Pass in the first port and Fail in the 2nd port.

After this is done

Click reset all files in ODIN,

Next load the OPS again

Then load the Phone file

Phone - T939UVJC2-Phone-CL197861-REV1.tar.md5

Then load the PDA again

PDA - BH_Man_WarHeads.tar.md5

Then put your phone in download mode again

then once ODIN detects your phone click start and wait for The Pass and the Fail message again.

Then you are done congrats on installing WarHeads 1.6 BH_Man's Latest ROM for behold 2
just to make sure im getting this right, i basically load it twice? i just got my BH2 yesturday, and trying to get the driver - the one you posted on page 1, i have windows 7 32bit. is there anything else i would do once its loaded on my phone? like phone wise?

Upvote 0
I have no clue what DOIN is??3? There's a computer store(cafe) right down the block from me. If I go there and rent a spot they'll let me hook up my phone and do it??? If not you are in the City... Tonite I'll just hop on the #1 and let you do it!:rolleyes::p:eek::D
You can try that but I don't know if they will let you install anything. I would do it for you but I'm not going to be in the city until the second week of May so if you can wait :) or you can probably get someone else that's from the city to help you out.

Upvote 0
You can try that buy I don't know if they will let you install anything. I would do it for you but I'm not going to be in the city until the second week of May so if you can wait :) or you can probably get someone else that's from the city to help you out.

Thanxs Imboss!:) Ima gonna see if I can get it done next week... If I can't I can wait for you to do it:p You just have to tell me how to get to where you are... I haven't been in the city for awhile:eek: Ima right near the #1 Ima not in the City. Ima about 1/2 mile from Bronx border in Yonkers. Fresh has been trying to help me with getting a profile picture, unfortunately nothin is working. Do you have any suggestions?

Upvote 0
I just it, went just fine. Thanks for the directions, now is there a way to turn of f the double notifications?
Yes but not with the official samsung mms. You will need to pull the TwMms and then add the stock android Mms. Then you can just go to the message app setting and turn off the notifications. If you would like to do this Download this: Stock 1.6 Mms.apk > Mms.apk then pull the TwMms.apk then rename the Mms.apk that you download. Rename it TwMms.apk. After that push it to your phone. That's all. You will have to do a factory reset to clear the cache left behind by the original TwMms though.

Upvote 0
Thanxs Imboss!:) Ima gonna see if I can get it done next week... If I can't I can wait for you to do it:p You just have to tell me how to get to where you are... I haven't been in the city for awhile:eek: Ima right near the #1 Ima not in the City. Ima about 1/2 mile from Bronx border in Yonkers. Fresh has been trying to help me with getting a profile picture, unfortunately nothin is working. Do you have any suggestions?
No problem :) I don't really have anything else to add that fresh hasn't already said. Like he said try getting another browser and see if that gives you full html. Sometimes the stock behold browser takes you to the mobile site and not the full site. download opera browser or dolphin browser from the market and try to upload you picture from there and see if that helps.

Upvote 0
Thanxs. How much does a 32 sd card cost? Where do I get one? Do I have to go To a t-mobile store? Or is there somewhere else I could get it cheaper?
Sorry I meant 16gb not 32gb. The behold 2 can only upgrade to 16gb you can buy one at the t-mobile store, best buy or if you want a cheap price buy it from amazon. Amazon has them for $30-50 or less.

Upvote 0
What's the difference between a 2, 4, & 6 class sd cards? Can you also transfer the files on the 2gb to the 16gb?

The difference in class is The speed of transfer, class 6 is the fastest i do believe. and yes you can always transfer and/or delete whats on the card but... to transfer it you would have to save the contents in your case to the actual phone because you don't have a computer to do it. Then just insert your new sd card and copy those files from the phone to the sd card.

Upvote 0
Get a class 6 those sd card are better specially for the bh2. I haven't try opera be hear its good.

I use Opera I think its best in mobile rather than on an actual computer. because Opera 5 on the computer doesn't always display everything.

Opera is a fast page loader. I like it. Better than any others for android but haven't tried skyfire.

Upvote 0
Thanxs! Between you (fresh) and boss I don't know what I'd do! ;) You've both have been soooo helpful! I wish I knew about this place and you guys when I first got my phone. I.ve just been fiddling around with my phone learning from trial and error. T-mobile never explained anything to me. I'm flying blind.:eek:

No problem, and thats how we all start out, we do trial and error too haha its a good way to figure out what works and doesn't.

Upvote 0
how do I set opera as my default browser? I installed opera default browser but it didn't do anything. And is there anyway to transfer my bookmarks to opera?
I haven't try this since I don't have opera installed but there is an app in the market called Make Opera Default Browser, download and install that and next time you open the default browser or opera it should give you the option to choose from opera or the default browser as your default. As for the bookmarks it should be the same. Next time you choose one of the bookmarks it should give you the same option. I'm not sure but try that and see if that works.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones