1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

I have ordered with delivery guaranteed - they say - for January 3rd (UK)

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by NineToTheSky, Dec 24, 2011.

1. NineToTheSky

NineToTheSky Android Enthusiast

I have just ordered the Prime in grey online from Comet (UK, like Currys/Best Buy, sort of) for

2. Bizzie

Bizzie Newbie

When i made my order with currys said they are getting their stock in on the first week of January and it will be shipped to me as soon as they receive the stock.

As you, I'll believe it when i see it!

I'm hoping I'll have one of the first batch of deliveries seeing as i ordered it and they sent me a conformation e-mail then a few days later i received a processing e-mail.

Best of luck to the both of us? :D

3. NineToTheSky

It's funny that it's the two major bricks and mortar stores that are both claiming availability for the first week of January. That does actually encourage me a bit, but I agree: best of luck to both of us.

4. Bizzie

Bizzie Newbie

Yeah, its strange really as i had mine on pre-order before Amazon put theirs on the website. (I believe anyway, i couldn't get it from searching)

Carphonewarehouse are claiming 17th of Jan, Amazon is saying 12th of Jan.

Cant wait :)

5. NineToTheSky

I have just phoned Comet, and they have received the Prime in their warehouse, so it's all go for delivery on Tuesday morning. :)

6. Gav400

Gav400 Well-Known Member

Hi I ordered mine from pcworld. I have had an e-mail with tracking number. It is in the redhill depot waitingto be dilivered hopefully tomorrow morning. Its been there sincethe 30th but yodel do not deliver bank holidays or weekends. Have you guys had an e-mail and tracking number?
    Are you worriedcabout the gps issue's?

7. japester

japester Member

Not all that bothered about GPS - Waiting on my Prime tomorrow too.

Did anyone test GPS when tethered to a mobile yet?

8. BlueMuscles

BlueMuscles Android Enthusiast

Are any of these the 64gb champagne ?

Thanks..just trying to get an idea of when the 64gb champagne will be shipped to the USA because there aren't any to be found here.:(

9. NineToTheSky

It came this morning, and I am very pleased with it.

10. Gav400

Gav400 Well-Known Member

Mine arrived from PC World yesterday via Yodel. I only managed to play with it for about 15mins and then had to leave to come to Scotland. Work always gets in the way! All appeared good and it felt nice next to my TF1. I downloaded the update and postponed installation until the battery level was up. Fingers crossed when I get back to day it will all be ready. Signed in to the market and Google account and all my apps started to download. WiFi did not appear to be an issue or screen bleed or dead pixels. Maybe jealous i-follow owners!

11. Bizzie

Bizzie Newbie

I've still had no word on it being shipped out..

May i ask both of you what day you pre-ordered yours? If it is later than my pre-order i will be calling them up asking questions!

Glad your happy though.. :)

12. Gav400

Gav400 Well-Known Member

Hi I ordered mine on the 19.12.11 as soon as i read that they we on pre-order. Still loving it.

13. martinglester

martinglester Lurker

Pre ordered mine on the 16th December and arrived yesterday, great piece of kit!

14. Bizzie

Bizzie Newbie

Funny that.. i Pre-ordered mine on the 17th of December. (Became available for pre-order on 16th) I pre-orderd in the middle of you guys yet not even a mention of delivery.

I had Order Acknowledgement and Processing emails but no shipping email.. Great!

15. Bizzie

Bizzie Newbie

From what i can see, we don't even have the 64gb's listed on websites as pre-orders, only the 32gb ones.

16. Bizzie

Bizzie Newbie

You guys must have been lucky to get yours from PC world already, it seems as though they are being released on the 12th of Jan.

Guess i got a few more days wait.

17. Gav400

Gav400 Well-Known Member

Sorry about that. I dont feel guilty though! At least you should get ics right away.

18. Gav400

Gav400 Well-Known Member

I have now returned my prime. Too many shortcomings to justify keeping it. Back on my tf1. Missing ics but i think I'm happy with my actions. Looking forward to what the next few months will bring.

ASUS Eee Pad Transformer Forum

The ASUS Eee Pad Transformer release date was April 2011. Features and Specs include a 10.1" inch screen, 5MP camera, 1GB RAM, and Nvidia Tegra 2 T20 processor.

April 2011
Release Date
Reviews