1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

I have Spare Moto X coupon codes

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by RazzleFnDazzle, Dec 8, 2013.

1. RazzleFnDazzle

RazzleFnDazzle Well-Known Member

I have 2 extra Moto X discount coupon codes for moto maker ($150 off moto maker phones not applicable to developer phones). They need to be used by this Wednesday.

To make this more fun (The cyber monday say was super annoying), the first two people to tell me a joke that makes me laugh gets them. The joke can be here on the forum or in private messages (Some jokes are offensive to the public). I'll probably look over this stuff Monday at night to chose the winners. I'm going to decide who told a joke first based off the timestamp of their private message or their forum post. First two gets a single unique code.

I beg whoever wins to actually use the coupon code. I'd hate for them to go to waste.

estubby likes this.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. estubby

estubby Newbie

A neutron walks into a bar. Orders a martini. Asks the bartender, "What do I owe you?" The bartender responds, "For you... no charge."

I'm really hoping to pick up a Moto X for my girlfriend for Christmas. She's gonna love designing her phone.

Thanks

3. Artisan

Artisan Newbie

I submitted one to you via pm - how many can we submit? I know a few funny ones. :)

4. RazzleFnDazzle

I had two that I got a little laugh out of. I like a good nerdy joke so I'm going to give one to estubby (check your PM). The other one is going to go to one of the PMs that messaged me very early this morning (macgiobuin) I'm going to PM his as well. I'm going to mark this as over.

Sorry Artisan and von and the other people who PM'd me. I didn't have enough for you. I hope you managed to get one today. If any of the people got one today as well I'll be sure to hand out the codes if they don't need it.

5. RazzleFnDazzle

Sorry for anybody reading this post. I don't see a way to edit the title to say they are gone or to close it. Thank you for participating guys!

6. Mikestony

Mikestony ~30% Carbon Black ±
    VIP Member

got it...closed for you:)
    Also cleaned up the thread from the off-color jokes.

D-U-R-X and Thom like this.

Motorola Moto X (1st Gen) Forum

The Motorola Moto X (1st Gen) release date was August 2013. Features and Specs include a 4.7" inch screen, 10MP camera, 2GB RAM, Snapdragon S4 Pro processor, and 2200mAh battery.

August 2013
Release Date
Reviews