• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
at the Eris fan boys that will E-fight you when you say there is not going to be a official 2.1 release for that phone.:D:D:D
Its comical how they are gonna give me the E-beatdown any time I post something they dont agree with, then your called a troll or some name.

Hope you people in here are a bit more intelligent and open to opposing viewpoints

get an e-life:rolleyes::rolleyes:

j/k....or am i?:p

Upvote 0
Where in VT, great place to play..
27083_383255459267_330597364267_3608348_6941399_n.jpg

Upvote 0
Why is this on the incredible board?

Also finding it funny when you cause a huge commotion is pretty much the definition of trolling.

Anyways like people have told you before, the update isn't even a month late, its already made, Verizon just has to send it out, and the biggest reason to send it out late (and yes possibly not at all) is to sell more incredibles to people like you who think that if it doesn't have it now, it will never get it.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones