1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

I haven't get it yet,should we kill those apps we don't use with TASK KILLER or not ?!?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by reza, Jun 26, 2010.

1. reza

reza Member
    None

Dec 13, 2009
    I guess that i like most of other android users,try to improve overall performance of my system & most importantly have a better energy sufficiency for a little longer battery life,but here there is a fundamental question & contradiction ,(for me as a person who is not a IT professional but till now manage to run my systems(windows,mac,..) & find solution for my problems with help of you IT professional guys!
    The question & contradiction is:
    In one hand we have a lot of TASK KILLER apps to kill & terminate those functions that we don't use in the present moment,in hope of better performance & consume less energy;but in the other hand from time to time i read in the places like here that these TASK KILLERS actually have a opposite influence because OS then most start those terminated tasks again & ....
    I haven't get with which argument i have to go with & if the reasoning about them are correct,why we have so many of these applications & ....
    I guess this question & reasons behind it is not clear for a lot of people like me who don't have a lot of experience with linux base OS,if someone drop some lights & logics over this subject,i guess it must be useful for a lot of people !

Advertisement

2. ninja star

ninja star Lurker
    None

Jun 26, 2010
    I use to have task killer, but it made my phone force close a lot and slowed it down. I then bought and installed advanced task manager and now LOVE IT! my phone runs so smooth and battery life trippled. Definitely worth my $.99!!

3. Slug

Slug Check six!
    None

Aug 1, 2009
    Male
    Mobile phone retail
    Inverness, UK
Tags: