1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

I hope this is true!! April 22nd!!!!

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by bobTX10, Apr 16, 2012.

1. bobTX10

bobTX10 Member

AT&T to launch HTC One X within a week

I know it's a "rumor" and I don't know how credible bgr is but I hope this is true!!

I'm tired if waiting for the one x on AT&T. I'm so jealous of people hearing about how their phone is amazing! Haha but I'm excited at the same time. You think there's some truth to this?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. s.m.knipe

s.m.knipe Android Expert

meander over to the XDA Dev HTC One XL forum and there is quite a bit of discussion and evidence that seems to point to it (as well as a twenty-something page long thread where most of these "reliable sources" have been posting). It looks more and more likely each day...

ps and I am psyched!

3. gracejourney

gracejourney Newbie

I am ready to move from one classic to another... Nexus One to the HTC One XL. Hopefully the time is now!

4. bobTX10

bobTX10 Member

Still on my cracked EVO 4g! haha that was a really strong phone. The only phone I kept for a full 2 yr contract and still goin. Don't get me wrong though, its practically on its last limb. Sense is great and I love it! Just ready for this sweet thing to be in my hands! :)

5. s.m.knipe

s.m.knipe Android Expert

Good morning everyone, I wonder if we'll see an announcement today? (or at least a leak of promo materials and in-store marketing stuff)

6. chief113

chief113 Well-Known Member

They waiting so freaking long, I am actully going to wait to see what's up with that SG 3.

7. s.m.knipe

s.m.knipe Android Expert

True, but for that you're looking August-October ish for release (like all the previous Galaxy line)

8. s.m.knipe

s.m.knipe Android Expert

9. bobTX10

bobTX10 Member

Woohoo!! Atleast we have an official date. I'm so excited!!

10. chief113

chief113 Well-Known Member

Yeah, you're right. You convinced me. Plus, a lot of people are now saying that the SG3 isn't going to be as great as people think. More of a slight upgrade.

HTC One X Forum

The HTC One X release date was May 2012. Features and Specs include a 4.7" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Nvidia Tegra 3 processor, and 1800mAh battery.

May 2012
Release Date
Reviews