• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

I just bought this battery

Wow. 3600?! All Ive been hearing about was the 3000 one. I'm thinking about getting the 1700mAh. I don't really have a problem w/ the original 1500mAh, but w/o Juice Defender, this battery sucks!! Idk if whether to get 1700, or 3000mAh :/ If it wasn't for the bulk, I would happily get the 3000mAh one, no question!

Upvote 0
Wow. 3600?! All Ive been hearing about was the 3000 one. I'm thinking about getting the 1700mAh. I don't really have a problem w/ the original 1500mAh, but w/o Juice Defender, this battery sucks!! Idk if whether to get 1700, or 3000mAh :/ If it wasn't for the bulk, I would happily get the 3000mAh one, no question!

The 3000 is well worthy. As the time passes you wont even notice the bulky part of the phone. ;)

Upvote 0
you can find some 3500 for $10 on ebay and yes its worth it. even with the bulk. you'll say "it was worth it" =]

hii to all,

i bought a battery from ebay and it claimed it had 3000 mAH but when i actually used it i came to know it was not even 1500 mAH:mad:

but then i bought a battery from Ontrion and trust me they are high quality battery tried and tested. i just had to charge my fone for 2-3 hours and then simply forget about my charger

OnTrion Extended Battery with Door For LG Esteem MS910

try it out and you will thank me for it.:)

Upvote 0
Reactions: jindy77
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones