• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

I just convinced my friend to get the galaxy s instead of the iphone 4

Nice man. I'm going from the Droid to the iPhone 4, lol. only cause of i'm not paying for the bill. it was hard to leave the motorola droid even though i was payin for it, but the ip4 isnt too bad of an alternative. i'll miss it a lot =\

iTunes, here we come
Why would you do such a thing? If you will get an att contract paid for just wait for the 18th and get the galaxy s..

Upvote 0
It's for a business. The business issues iPhones to their employees and by me paying $110/month to Verizon for the same features... makes no sense... So rather than paying $110 a month, I'm saving it and just using the iPhone my company gives. I'm not interested in the galaxy s either, haven't even heard much about it to care for it, lol.

Reactions: The K-Zoo Kid
Upvote 0
It's for a business. The business issues iPhones to their employees and by me paying $110/month to Verizon for the same features... makes no sense... So rather than paying $110 a month, I'm saving it and just using the iPhone my company gives. I'm not interested in the galaxy s either, haven't even heard much about it to care for it, lol.
Yeah i can definitely understand that, i would do the same thing. The galaxy s is going to be great phone, I thought you meant you could just get an att contract for free.

Upvote 0
Actually, I don't have that issue though. At work I was trying to re-produce the issue and show my other technician about the issue. I held my hand directly over the lower left and top antennas and lost no signal as I see in the videos. I'm not sure why it didn't but I held it for at least 20-30 seconds and no issue. Sucks for the people who's dealing with it.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones