• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

I just got 2 evo batteries and battery dock on ebay for $12

I have noticed a lot of bundles on ebay for the evo for cheap.. i was thinking about buying some cause i want to gt a car charger maybe a dock etc..

how quality are these products. will the windshield mount even stay on the window?
Read the rating and reviews of each store before ordering. The one I posted above has great ratings and they respond back to emails pretty quick.

Reactions: marctronixx
Upvote 0
I've used this since Friday, and honestly I thought the Evo would be worse on battery than it is. But its nice to have a spare extra battery in my pocket at all times, just in case. Three batteries in rotation is just about perfect, but I do echo the fears about the back case breaking apart. I've worked out that I just need to use my fingernail to pry it open along the perimeter, and then it comes off cleanly.

Upvote 0
They were for the touch pro2 or tilt 2 but I researched and from what i see these batteries definately work in the Evo without needing a bigger back plate.

EDIT: here is the item mumber: 250629850592 . enter the item number and it takes you right to the auction.

It's the same type of charger that Seidio sells for $30. I just got one of Seidio's chargers (with 0 batteries). Whatta rip. :rolleyes:

Upvote 0
The problems with cheap batteries is that they're never like the real deal. Since there are so many copies out there on the market, its really hard to tell whats fake and what's OEM.
Yea, but for 2 for $5 you can't go too far wrong. They probably all come from the same Chinese factory anyway. For an emergency spare they're fine.

Reactions: marctronixx
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones