• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

I just got a free month!!

LakersDroid

Android Expert
Jan 5, 2013
Orange, CA
I haven't been paying my monthly service for like 3 months now just been on wifi with my evo V 4G. All of a sudden yesterday, I got a notification saying that "You have added $35 to your account. Your new balance is $35"

Then they deducted that from my balance and say my service is good 'til 8/22/2013.

Has anyone gotten anything similar?

I haven't been paying my monthly service for like 3 months now just been on wifi with my evo V 4G. All of a sudden yesterday, I got a notification saying that "You have added $35 to your account. Your new balance is $35"

Then they deducted that from my balance and say my service is good 'til 8/22/2013.

Has anyone gotten anything similar?
Yes I have, they feel they could possibly lose you as a customer so they "Lure" us back like that!!!

Upvote 0
I have a backup Pay-Lo phone that has been grandfathered into an old $15 for 90 days plan. I was notified about six months ago that that was going to go up. It was raised to $20 for 90 days for a payment or two. It just posted a couple of days ago for $15. I'm not going to ask any questions...

I think that Virgin Mobile (Sprint) is trying to hold on to people. The competition is getting fierce.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones