• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

I just got the HTC Inspire 4g

Whats up guys(and girls)? I'm new to the forums and i just got the htc inspire 4g for my birthday yesterday. This phone is absolutely amazing! Its the best phone i ever owned! Also, i did that speed test thing. The first time, i got 6907 kbps download and 2845kbps upload. The second, third, and fourth time i got around 13289kbps download and 3501kbps upload. Is that good?

Lets see a screen capture of those speeds showing the phone on H+ !!!

Whats up guys(and girls)? I'm new to the forums and i just got the htc inspire 4g for my birthday yesterday. This phone is absolutely amazing! Its the best phone i ever owned! Also, i did that speed test thing. The first time, i got 6907 kbps download and 2845kbps upload. The second, third, and fourth time i got around 13289kbps download and 3501kbps upload. Is that good?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones