• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

I just left Tmo, but want to come back!!!

I just left Tmo less than a month ago because I couldnt pay $200 a month for a family plan with only 2 lines that shared 1500 minutes and unlimeted text and web. My girl lost her job a few months back and I got tired of paying that on my own. So I decided to try boost mobile for $50 per line with unlimeted everything. I really prefer Tmo over boost and want to come back. A friend of mine told me that I should call Tmo customer service and ask them transfer me to Customer Retention. That they can workout a better price for me. Can anybody help me with this?? What should I do, can Customer Retention really help me??

wow man $200 for 2 lines... have you seen there new plans? Unsupported Browser

I just changed my plan and got unlimited talk text and data (200mbs high speed but I get edge by my house all the time so it doesn't matter) for 3 lines for 144/month plus my employee discount so even less... you may not need to work outa deal as you could pay $120 for 2 lines..... its just a thought...... big deal I got another 2 years added on and I was only 2 months into my current contract....

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones