• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

I JUST WANT ONE THING that my x10 works the same after the update

I've tried my best to understand what you said, but bare with me if you misunderstand, because I may have misunderstood you...

The update may or may not fix some of the main issues, but one thing it does do is increase the battery life an extra 30%.

O and I must point out, after you have upgraded to 2.1, you cannot downgrade to 1.6

i have no issues with my x10 only the first days, but i said i been reading lots of posts of people complaining about x10, i hope those probs dont show with 2,1----- well my native lenguaje is spanish 100%, so excuse me mate, following your posts seems you are very positive with the x10 too,

Upvote 0
i have no issues with my x10 only the first days, but i said i been reading lots of posts of people complaining about x10, i hope those probs dont show with 2,1----- well my native lenguaje is spanish 100%, so excuse me mate, following your posts seems you are very positive with the x10 too,

I'm more than happy with my X10, best phone I have ever owned IMO

Upvote 0
its almost sad but true but i,m fearing that the new lock screen its not that good....... lots of times I got to answer a call with one hand wich is easy with the arc unlock icon, but now_??? for so many iphone users that is more hard than on x10 on friends opinion, but lets see... there must be an option to choose what unlock method we want... but the eternal struggle.... sometimes cheaper phones has amazing featurs or basic like disable or enable something.... or is it me maybe today a woke up some negative. .. jeje... btw about the wait over

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones