• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

I just wanted to say goodbye! <3

I got a HTC Incredible in the mail a few days ago and after playing with it for hours I've decided to switch to it. So, I just wanted to say goodbye to the awesome LG Ally community and thank the Dev's who without we would be nowhere. You guys have truly been the MOST helpful people I've ever come across on the internet. Helping people with the simplest of problems and not flaming the noobs. I wish you all the best and you should really look into a phone with flash support because it ROCKS! :)

Bye Bye<3

I don't know you, seeing as I just got here a couple days ago myself, but I do want to comment that this particular statement

Helping people with the simplest of problems and not flaming the noobs.

...really says it all about whether or not a forum is a classy community or just a bunch of high-and-mighty know-it-alls. And in the short time I've been here, this is indeed a classy community.

Enjoy your new phone.

Reactions: qwerty1
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones