• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root I just wanted to say...

yogi-4

Android Enthusiast
Jun 14, 2011
Steeler Country
Later. I've given my wife my 'V' and I went with straight talk. My wife doesn't like all the modding and stuff, so I wiped everything clean and installed backside... for the last time.
As for me, I went to ST because I needed more than just the sprint network coverage for my job. But I wanted an Android phone. ST provides them... on the sprint network only. But there's a way around that. I bought a e71 phone, the sim card is unlocked, meaning I can place it in any GSM phone (at&t, T-mobile) and it will work. So I bought an Impulse 4g off of ebay, put the sim in it today and *poof* my new android phone!!! Just got done rooting it and installing CWM recovery. Unfortunately it's 2.2.2 and no ROM's as of yet (hint hint hint JerryScript or Bobz) ;). I'll be lurking around, but I'll be mainly in the Huawei Impulse 4G forum... it's not big at all :(.
But I just wanted to post this just in case anyone was wondering where I've been.

Wow! Hey buddy keep in touch. PM me every now and then and let me know how you and your family are doing . Maybe you could stop by and Edit your Tutorial too. I'll PM you whenever there's updated info for it.
Hope everything works out for you. I'm not going to be able to foget you. Come see us some time.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones