• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

I kicked the horse and got me a NEXUS 4..

Well first of all I was interested in the phone and do like the phone. I was just giving my opinion about it. That's why we're here, to have discussions... Ultimately I decided it wasn't for me.

And second, when I first replied to this thread it was in the Evo V section and has since been moved here. I have an Evo 3D and know the op from the other section where the thread originated. He was telling us that he was switching and I replied saying that I wanted the same phone but the 16gb storage limit just wasn't enough for me.

OK sorry I just saw your post complaining about the phone, and did not understand why you would post in a thread of a phone you did not like.

Reactions: t12b25
Upvote 0
Wait for the 32gb that rumored, but the LTE might be a battery hog.

Well, I'm used to Battery hog. I pretty much stay on the charger most of the time but I don't have 4G in my area anyway. Well possibly on another carrier, I have to look into that.

Do you know where you saw the rumors for that? I would love to look into it! Now you have me all excited for this phone again :)

Upvote 0
Do you know where you saw the rumors for that? I would love to look into it! Now you have me all excited for this phone again :)

The rumor of a 32GB Nexus 4 has been around since its launch back in 2012. If you're looking for a credible source of said rumor i'm afraid you're out of luck. On the bright side the Google I/O is less than a month away so you won't have long to see how accurate the rumors are.

Upvote 0
Well, I'm used to Battery hog. I pretty much stay on the charger most of the time but I don't have 4G in my area anyway. Well possibly on another carrier, I have to look into that.

Rumors are never solid, but I always say they have to start somewhere. Here is the link to one of the articles. http://www.phonearena.com/news/Repo...-32GB-Google-Nexus-4-with-LTE-support_id42157
This is more of a bet than Google releasing a nexus 5.

Reactions: Brian706
Upvote 0
That they are, and will probably ramp up as we get closer. I'm still wishing for a nexus google TV device, or any real love for Google TV. It's already exciting as it gets closer to IO. :D

I can't wait for KLP, and the new Babel. Those iPhone user that scream about having imessage. (I love the fact that my nexus 4 did not even know the word imessage). Babel will be so much better than imessage.

Upvote 0
Does anyone with St Att tether with their N4, if so how long have you been doing it and have you been disconnected? I have ST Att but i'm so afraid to tether because i'm afraid to get disconnected.

I'm pretty positive that it's against the TOS to tether with them, considering that it's even against the TOS to stream using their service. I'm not sure if there's a set limit and think it more depends on either them or AT&T catching you and deciding to so something about it. If you want to keep you service, the safest option is not to do it.

Upvote 0
I'm pretty positive that it's against the TOS to tether with them, considering that it's even against the TOS to stream using their service. I'm not sure if there's a set limit and think it more depends on either them or AT&T catching you and deciding to so something about it. If you want to keep you service, the safest option is not to do it.

Bummer! =(

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones