1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

I know this has been asked numerous times but

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by KrazeeCracker, May 21, 2011.

1. KrazeeCracker

KrazeeCracker Android Enthusiast

i need a weather app that doesnt suck the SHIT out of my battery and is actually accurate with the weather, not showing me what it was 12+ hours ago! lol But it needs to be good for my optimus m any ideas?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Insanecrane

Insanecrane Android Enthusiast

I use My Cast Weather Lite. It's easy on my battery even though it updates all the time. It has a nice widget that is customizable for the info you want on it.

3. Darnell0216

Darnell0216 Android Expert

The Weather Channel's app works well. Never gave me battery issues or trouble staying updated. Supports a notification tray icon and has 3 widget sizes. Notification tray and widget can have individual locations. You can also set it to track your location and the temp displayed in any of the 3 (app/widget/tray) will be for your current city/zip.

4. UKCatFan

UKCatFan Android Expert

I loved the older version, but once they updated a couple months ago and changed the whole look of the app, it became extrememly slow and bad at updating. Has it gotten better now? I am using Weather Bug Elite now since it was free one day through Amazon. It is not perfect though.

5. jabbawest

jabbawest Android Enthusiast

I use Palmary Weather Pro v1.2.2 because of the large amount of data it provides and the tiny amount of power it consumes.
    Palmary Weather for Android - One of the most advanced weather application for Android
    I also use Radar Now! https://market.android.com/details?id=com.usnaviguide.radar_now because there simple isn't a better (better meaning quick to load and smooth running) radar app.

To be honest, I haven't tried the Accuweather, Weather Bug or The Weather Channel app because I needed more detailed information than they provided.