I have dropped mine. More than once. Tonight as I was in a bar talking to someone, the girl next to me knocked a couple of bottles over. I crapped a brick as I saw the screen of my phone was deep in beer. (Yes, it was laying on the bar) I cursed and prayed at the same time...ever been there? Slide it open, it powers on. I shut it down. Remove the cover and proceed to wipe it dry as best I can, the space under the body where there is the keyboard attach point was the only thing I could not get to. Removed the battery. The moisture sticker is white with the mark, as it should be. I start breathing. Replace the battery and cover. Whew - dodged a freaking bullet, eh? This thing drinks better than I do. No, I do not advocate trying this at home. But I was gratified to see it was not the tissue paper some have portrayed it to be.