• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help I know you people are smart...

how do i do that plus i don't want to restart my phone. its better than ever
Root your phone correctly. Flash back to stock and then you can use the Galaxy Avant CF Auto Root, no more messing with KingRoot.
plust the zda fourm says Kingo Root doesn't seem to be able to connect with it but it did with mine

Upvote 0
Root your phone correctly. Flash back to stock and then you can use the Galaxy Avant CF Auto Root, no more messing with KingRoot.
Well this is what you have to do to get SuperSU. Flash stock firmware from sammobile.com and then search for the Samsung Galaxy Avant cf auto root file and flash that in odin. You can flash the twrp for the Avant as well.

Reactions: Mikestony
Upvote 0
Well this is what you have to do to get SuperSU. Flash stock firmware from sammobile.com and then search for the Samsung Galaxy Avant cf auto root file and flash that in odin. You can flash the twrp for the Avant as well.
okay..... send me the sammobile link and how do i back up my shit first. i cant install twrp or cwr on my phone but i want a complete back up with my app and shit

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones