1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Tips I like me, too. Tasker gifting freedom

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by SpongeBat, Jan 8, 2015.

?

Wow xmpp texting

1. Will save me so much money once I cancel and block sms text like your dad did on your account

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Is hijacked by whatapp and kik without any of that freedom you vaunt I'll be mainlining

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Was baked into android from day one, but thankfully sip remains albeit sans sip simple for texting

100.0%
  4. I will demand my email provider let that URI function for xmpp and sip. Resource+priority+pep=OhMy

100.0%
  5. Can be easily secured with OTR helping the weak avoid tyranny or nsa

100.0%
  6. And sip are rolled into Microsoft Lync. My inner fanboi gives props

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. SpongeBat

SpongeBat Lurker
    None

I am like myself and I like me, too. I actively DISLIKE not being able to insert carriage returns in this post editor on mobile firefox. I want whitespace where I WANT it. Line break line break. I have an S5. I wish it was available in titanium trim as is my tab s. I HATE the virtual keyboard suggestions... damned if you do or don't. I stop forcing prexision after a wu I'll e ... like thqt. And thatm. and that. I came here to learn more Tasker by practical examplea. Specifically created this account to comment on sms texting autoreplying. I hate sms text: it is NEEDLESSLY EXPENSIVE, insecure, the opposite of private, limiting, toes ties to one's phone number thereby holding one in BONDAGE TO SINGLE device. How backward is that? I wish to inform the INVINCIBLY IGNORANT victim users of sms texting that on my smarter phone already having purchased data I opt to convey non audio conversations via Xmpp Texting. The S5 is first a phone. When face to face RL communication is not immediately available please use the phone app. My tasker autoresponder will teach me to use arrays instead of cool down features to share my Xmpp Texting contact update information with everyone in my address book , but a more initimate account with entries grouped as family or friends, while disallowing a frquency of response greater than N for known Magical Thinkers who will antagonize themselves through obsessive interaction with a bot. Further matches against contact note keyword will share my SIP URI and sip to sms texting number different from MDN for those who will refuse to recognize exactly same syntax for texting be it sms, xmpp, or sip simple. All hail dmfs org for better contact app without false claims of free (malware as adware is not free, but a cost too high). If only I could buy Tasker licenses for friends who refuse or unable to use google crapps or play store.

Advertisement

2. SpongeBat

SpongeBat Lurker
    None

Disabling rich text editor restores my

Whitespace

Control in firefox.

Adblocking is a must to remove other interweb suffering. [Firefox not required for adblocking on android; for that root]